Zonzo Estate Heli Getaway
Zonzo Estate Helicopter Getaway
Located in the heart of the Yarra Valley wine region, Zonzo Estate Winery is a stunning winery situated on a 230-acre property, surrounded by 45 acres of vines.
Frequently visited by local wildlife including Kangaroos, Zonzo Estate is a must-visit as a part of a Yarra Valley wine tour by helicopter.
Zonzo has set the benchmark high when it comes to wineries in the Yarra Valley.
Wine and Dine
Complete with a restaurant that serves authentic Italian cuisine, Zonzo Estate proudly utilises both local and imported produce to create authentic Italian dishes sure to make your mouth water.
Expertly matched with a fine wine from the vineyard each dish has been designed to melt in your mouth as you look out onto beautiful pastures.
Zonzo Fiesta Inclusions
- A selection of cured meats, imported Italian cheeses, Cerignola olives, pickled onions and artichoke hearts served with our casalinga bread
- A round of wood-fired pizzas from Zonzo’s menu
AGNELLO ARROSTO E INSALATA
- Slow cooked lamb in wine accompanied with roasted potatoes and salad
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses are a good idea as the glare off the clouds can be quite bright
- Camera, or Phone to capture the beautiful sites of Melbourne and the Yarra Valley
What is Supplied
- Private and exclusive helicopter charters to Zonzo Estate winery in the Yarra Valley
- Zonzo Fiesta Lunch
- Up to 2 hours on the ground at Zonzo Estate
- Allow up to 4 hours, including flights, lunch and briefings
- Safety Briefing and photo opportunity with the pilot and helicopter
- Professional commentary of the sites of Melbourne
- Sparkling wine
- Please note: If you fail to show at your booked time we cannot guarantee to fit you in. In other words please be on time or early.
- The Head of Flying (Chief Pilot) reserves the right to postpone a flight at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions
- Bookings are subject to venue availability
- We do not offer shared flights
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight.
- The flight route may vary dependent on commercial flight traffic from Melbourne Airport, Skydivers at St.kilda, or weather and conditions on the day
- Helicopters are subject to weight conditions –
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 130 kg
- Combined passenger weight cannot exceed 240 kg
- You may change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your experience will occur a $150 fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- COVID, If you or any of your guests have any ‘COVID’ symptoms please reschedule. Late Cancelation Policies do not apply in the case of COVID.