Stones Heli Getaway
Stones of the Yarra Heli Getaway
Stones of the Yarra Valley
Complimented by Stables, Dairy, and a chapel Stones is a venue that offers tranquility with first-class food and wine.
The Team at the Melbourne Helicopter Group would love to talk to you about creating an experience at a Yarra Valley Winery tour including Stones today.
Wine and Dine Inclusions
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from your home or motel within the Melbourne CBD. * subject to availability
- Exclusive helicopter flights to and from Stones
- Either a 3 course a la cart lunch or meal at Meletos
- 2 glasses of Stones wine
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses are a good idea as the glare off the clouds can be quite bright
- Camera, or Phone to capture the beautiful sites of Melbourne and the Yarra Valley
What is Supplied
- Private and exclusive helicopter charters to Stones of the Yarra Valley
- Lunch at Melts
- Up to 2 hours on the ground
- Allow up to 4 hours, including flights, lunch and briefings
- Safety Briefing and photo opportunity with the pilot and helicopter
- Professional commentary of the sites of Melbourne
- Sparkling wine
- Please note: If you fail to show at your booked time we cannot guarantee to fit you in. In other words please be on time or early.
- The Head of Flying (Chief Pilot) reserves the right to postpone a flight at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions
- Bookings are subject to venue availability
- We do not offer shared flights
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight.
- The flight route may vary dependent on commercial flight traffic from Melbourne Airport, Skydivers at St.kilda, or weather and conditions on the day
- Helicopters are subject to weight conditions –
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 130 kg
- Combined passenger weight cannot exceed 240 kg
- You may change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your experience will occur a $150 fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- COVID, If you or any of your guests have any ‘COVID’ symptoms please reschedule. Late Cancelation Policies do not apply in the case of COVID.