Rochfords Heli Escape
Wine and Dine at Rochfords
Located in the heart of the Yarra Valley. Rochford Winery is a family-owned business that is known for its wines and first-class dining. Or, as a preferred location for wedding wineries, Anniversaries, or Marriage Proposals. Take a Yarra Valley Winery Tour by your private helicopter.
Your Yarra Valley Winery Tour has many Inclusions including Wines, Lunch at Isabella’s, and an experience that will leave you smiling for days.
Rochford Winery Features
- Complimentary pick up and return from your home or Motel, (up to 4 people and within 30 kilometers of Melbourne)
- Pick up is subject to prior bookings
- Private and exclusive Helicopter Rides
- Aircraft are cleansed as per our COVID Safety Plan
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses are a good idea as the glare off the clouds can be quite bright
- Camera, or Phone to capture the beautiful sites of Melbourne and the Yarra Valley
What is Supplied
- Private and exclusive helicopter charters to Stones of the Yarra Valley
- Lunch at Rochfords
- Up to 2 hours on the ground
- Allow up to 4 hours, including flights, lunch and briefings
- Safety Briefing and photo opportunity with the pilot and helicopter
- Professional commentary of the sites of Melbourne
- Sparkling wine
- Please note: If you fail to show at your booked time we cannot guarantee to fit you in. In other words please be on time or early.
- The Head of Flying (Chief Pilot) reserves the right to postpone a flight at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions
- Bookings are subject to venue availability
- We do not offer shared flights
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight.
- The flight route may vary dependent on commercial flight traffic from Melbourne Airport, Skydivers at St.kilda, or weather and conditions on the day
- Helicopters are subject to weight conditions –
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 130 kg
- Combined passenger weight cannot exceed 240 kg
- You may change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your experience will occur a $150 fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- COVID, If you or any of your guests have any ‘COVID’ symptoms please reschedule. Late Cancelation Policies do not apply in the case of COVID.