Mitchelton Heli Escape
Mitchelton Winery and Vineyard
Mitchelton winery and vineyard produces grapes on the grounds of the Estate, and also locally in the famous Negambie wineries.
Departing from Essendon Airport your day starts in our private executive lounge. Relax prior to your flight with a glass of wine from a local vineyard, beer, tea or coffee before your exclusive flight into Mitchlton winery.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses are a good idea as the glare off the clouds can be quite bright
- Camera, or Phone to capture the beautiful sites
What is Supplied
- Private and exclusive helicopter charters to Mitchelton Winery at Negambie
- Lunch at Melts
- Up to 2 hours on the ground
- Allow up to 5 hours, including flights, lunch and briefings
- Meals are not included
- Safety Briefing and photo opportunity with the pilot and helicopter
- Professional commentary of the sites of Melbourne
- Please note: If you fail to show at your booked time we cannot guarantee to fit you in. In other words please be on time or early.
- The Head of Flying (Chief Pilot) reserves the right to postpone a flight at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions
- Bookings are subject to venue availability
- We do not offer shared flights
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight.
- The flight route may vary dependent on commercial flight traffic from Melbourne Airport, or weather and conditions on the day
- Helicopters are subject to weight conditions –
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 130 kg
- Combined passenger weight cannot exceed 240 kg
- You may change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your experience will occur a $150 fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- COVID, If you or any of your guests have any ‘COVID’ symptoms please reschedule. Late Cancelation Policies do not apply in the case of COVID.