Jack Rabbit Heli Escape
Jack Rabbit Vineyard
With unrivalled views across the bay to Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, the You Yangs, with this Melbourne wine tour. Jack Rabbit Winery sits on 25ha of vineyards planted equally between Pinot noir and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Jack Rabbit is renowned for class, sophistication, great wines, spectacular food, and location that is perfect for intimate gatherings or large groups.
Known as one of the best Geelong Wineries on the Bellarine Peninsula, the wines from Jack Rabbit have recently been awarded Gold in 2017 for its Pinot Grigio, and Silver for its Sauvignon Blanc and Silver in 2015 for its Chardonnay.
On top of the majestic Bellarine hill, the Jack Rabbit property features four acres of vines planted with Pinot Noir and Cabernet respectively (just to the right of the Restaurant).
Couple your visit to Jack Rabbit Winery with a private helicopter flight. Arrive in style as you prepare to feast on exquisite food and wine. Together with the venue, we are devoted to ensuring you have a wonderful experience.
House of Jack Rabbit
Back in 2015, their Restaurant was awarded ͚Best People Place and Product Tourism Restaurant in Australia͛ at the prestigious Savour Australia Restaurant and Catering Association National Awards for Excellence.
Your fine dining experience, combined with picturesque views over the bay makes for an experience that will not be forgotten easily.
Jack Rabbit Wine and Dine Inclusions
- Personal pick up from your door at home or motel to the airport (within 30 km from the airport).
- Please let us know if you want this included as it is subject to prior bookings.
- Private Helicopter flight from our executive lounge at Essendon airport to Jack Rabbit and return
- Two course lunch including mains and a dessert
- Two hours at Jack Rabbit for lunch and wine tasting
- Allow up to 4 hours for this heli experience
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses are a good idea as the glare off the clouds can be quite bright
- Camera, or Phone to capture the beautiful sites of Melbourne and the Bellarine Peninsula
What to Expect
- Private and exclusive helicopter charters to Jack Rabbit Vineyard
- Lunch at Jack Rabbit
- Up to 2 hours on the ground
- Allow up to 4 hours, including flights, lunch and briefings
- Safety Briefing and photo opportunity with the pilot and helicopter
- Professional commentary of the sites of Melbourne
- Please note: If you fail to show at your booked time we cannot guarantee to fit you in. In other words please be on time or early.
- The Head of Flying (Chief Pilot) reserves the right to postpone a flight at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions
- Bookings are subject to venue availability
- We do not offer shared flights
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight.
- The flight route may vary dependent on commercial flight traffic from Melbourne Airport, or weather and conditions on the day
- Helicopters are subject to weight conditions –
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 130 kg
- Combined passenger weight cannot exceed 240 kg
- You may change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your experience will occur a $150 fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- COVID, If you or any of your guests have any ‘COVID’ symptoms please reschedule. Late Cancelation Policies do not apply in the case of COVID.