Aireys Inlet Helicopter Scenic Flights From Moorabbin
Aireys Inlet Helicopter Rides – From Moorabbin Airport
Nothing beats the exhilarating thrill of flying in a helicopter, the beauty of the Melbourne Coastlines combined with the Surf Coast of Victoria is best seen by the air.
Meet with the team from the Melbourne Helicopter Group at Moorabbin Airport just 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD, and you’ll be soaring over the city in minutes. During your flight, you can enjoy the helicopter’s luxury interior and noise-canceling headsets, as you admire the breathtaking views out the window.
Your flight will take in the
- Mornington Peninsula,
- Port Phillip Heads
- Surf Coast
- Bellarine Peninsula
- Lorne, and Aireys Inlet
This is the perfect activity to treat yourself to on a special occasion, pop the magical question, or just tick it off a bucket list item.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses are a good idea as the glare off the clouds can be quite bright
- Your Camera, or Phone to capture the beautiful sites of Melbourne
What is Supplied
- Safety Briefing and photo opportunity with the pilot and helicopter
- Professional commentary of the sites of Melbourne
- Please note: If you fail to show at the booked time we cannot guarantee to fit you in. In other words please be on time or early.
- The Head of Flying (Chief Pilot) reserves the right to postpone a flight at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions
- We do not offer shared flights
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight.
- The flight route may vary dependent on commercial flight traffic, or weather and conditions on the day
- Helicopters are subject to weight conditions –
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 130 kg
- Combined passenger weight cannot exceed 240 kg
- You may change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your experience will occur a $100 fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience