20 minute Melbourne City Scenic Flights from Essendon
20 minute – Melbourne City Helicopter Rides
Nothing beats the exhilarating thrill of flying in a helicopter, the beauty of the Melbourne CBD is the only way to see the City.
Meet with the team from the Melbourne Helicopter Group at Essendon Airport just 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD, and you’ll be soaring over the city in minutes. During your flight, you can enjoy the helicopter’s luxury interior and noise-canceling headsets, as you admire the breathtaking views out the window.
Your flight will take in the
- Eureka tower,
- St.Kilda Beach,
- Albert Park Lake,
- Shrine of Remembrance,
- Rod laver Arena, and
- The MCG, and more before heading back to Essendon Airport
This is the perfect activity to treat yourself to on a special occasion, pop the magical question, or just tick it off a bucket list item.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing, suitable to the weather on the day
- Sunglasses are a good idea as the glare off the clouds can be quite bright
- Camera, or Phone to capture the beautiful sites of Melbourne
What is Supplied
- 20-minute scenic helicopter flight over Melbourne
- Safety Briefing and photo opportunity with the pilot and helicopter
- Professional commentary of the sites of Melbourne
- Please note: If you fail to show at the booked time we cannot guarantee to fit you in. In other words please be on time or early.
- The Chief Pilot reserves the right to postpone a flight at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions
- We do not offer shared flights all flights are private charters
- Flights will only be conducted in safe weather conditions. Many factors such as wind, visibility, and rain can prohibit a safe and enjoyable flight.
- The flight route may vary dependent on commercial flight traffic from Melbourne Aiport, Skydivers at St.kilda, or weather and conditions on the day
- Flights are subject to passenger weight conditions. a combined passenger weight must not exceed 240kg
- Bookings are subject to aircraft and Pilot availability
- You may change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your experience will occur a $100 fee
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience